Cloud computing is the delivery of computing as a service rather than a product, whereby shared resources, software, and information are provided to computers and other devices as a metered service over a network (typically the Internet). RNDCS has done an extensive work on the cloud backbone and infrastructure and it has the following contribution :
1. Developed a scalable set of components that can be used by applications to perform distributed computing. Applications are built by reusing the available components as needed. One of the major goals were was to produce a user-friendly framework, not only suitable for new applications, but also for legacy code. This is an important feature, as most available solutions for distributed computing require a substantial amount of rewrite of legacy code.
2. produced a component that enables applications with large processing power requirements to be run on any number of computers, in order to dramatically reduce their processing time. This is done by splitting an application into smaller parts that can be executed simultaneously on different machines.
3. Working on a collection of add-ons for the Datacenter Management and Cloud Computing platform.
4. Coded a clustered file system capable of scaling to several petabytes. It aggregates various storage bricks over TCP/IP interconnect into one large parallel network file system.
5. Working on a Linux kernel based WAN network traffic accelerator. It uses methods such as traffic compression, traffic PDU coalescing, protocol specific acceleration (such as TCP acceleration mechanisms), and quality of service.
6. Developed a tool for taming the complexities of developing for large-scale cloud and grid computing, enabling the user to create distributed computations from the essentials: the code that will execute, along with a dataflow graph description. It supports rich execution semantics, carefree deployment, a robust control protocol, modification of the dataflow graph at runtime, and an intuitive user interface.
7. Researching on a cloud computing platform manager that allows you to easily deploy a private cloud infrastructure. One of the key features is the Web rich interface for managing the infrastructure. You can deploy a new service just dragging and dropping a virtual machine.
8. Working on enterprise platform designed to build, configure, and manage your huge and globally distributed data centers. It features cloud computing, Web manager virtual environments , clustering support, custom operations and scripts support, and user and role definitions.
Grow with us. The ladder of success awaits you! Greetings for engineering students who want to make it big in the world of technology, a whole world of exciting opportunities beckon you...MORE INFO
Our Trainees This Section Contains the Internship Experiences of Trainees from allover the India who came down to our Campus for Industrial Training and made us proud...MORE INFO
Latest Projects We are owners of some of the most visited and highest ranked web sites andhighly praised software and mobile Applications...MORE INFO
We design and develop mobile websites and mobile apps to expand your business presence to the mobile web user...MORE INFO